top of page


SJA Music Institute does not offer guidance for student visa application.


Certificate of Admission (COA) cannot be issued by SJA.
Therefore, you cannot obtain a D-2 or D-4 visa to take the SJA.

You have to go to the Korean Language Institute(한국어학당), an affiliated university in Korea to get a D-4 visa.

Our current international SJA students obtain student visas by enrolling in Korean Language Programs, or by taking short programs on visa waiver which permit up to 90 days of stay.

For detailed information, please contact the Korean Embassy of your home country.

bottom of page